O&M + Photovoltaic plants management services
Asja Asset Management aims to offer Asja’s know-how and experience, gained during 17 years of energy plants construction and management, to the Owners of Photovoltaic Generators.
>>Download the brochure
Our goal is to get the maximum profitability out of your asset, thanks to a complete management of the PV plant: from planned complete check-up of all electric and mechanical components to the constant remote and on-site monitoring of the performance, from modules cleaning to 24/7 repair service.
The constant monitoring of the PV plants is carried out by a smart telecontrol system which enables:
- Our staff, made up of more than 50 qualified engineers spread all over the country, to check and improve the working conditions of the plants 24h/365days
- Our customers to directly verify the economic, technical and financial performance of their assets.
At present Ajsa’s portfolio is made up of 47 plants located in 16 italian regions, with a total power of 140 MW. Moreover, Asja is running 7 plants abroad.
- 24h/365days repair service
- remote and on-site monitoring of plants performance
- planned and extraordinary maintenance
- total periodic inspection of all electric and mechanical plant components
- modules cleaning and mowing service
- energy sale
- relationship with GSE and grid manager
- relationship with Custom authorities and other parties
- relationship with local public authorities
- legal, accountancy and fiscal assistance
- insurance advisory
- outstanding technical know-how and high competence
- well developed network and widespread presence over the national territory
- innovative monitoring and reporting software
- excellent market sharesolid financial reliability
For further information about our Asset Management service: